RESTORE. REPLENISH. RESET.
+ Improve mineral absorption*
+ Activate the brain-gut connection*
+ Fertilize good bacteria*
+ Support blood sugar balance already within the normal range*
A superior formula designed to survive the harsh acidic environment of the stomach to support balanced intestines and balanced moods.
The Best Probiotics Have Prebiotics For Brain-Gut Balance
Help support a balanced gut and state of mind with this powerful combination of over 800 million probiotics and prebiotics. This superior superfood blend was designed to increase micronutrient absorption, balance the brain-gut connection and promote bowel regularity to improve moods, mental clarity and eating.*
- Synergistic Blend: Isolating strains of probiotics, without a solid prebiotic foundation, may not allow your body the full benefits of gut support. This nutrient combination was blended to aid your body in recognizing and unlocking the synergistic benefits of the probiotics and prebiotic fibers together.
- Whole Food Healing: Modern life can cause wear and tear on the gut walls. The prebiotics work to soothe the foundational gut lining (like soil fertilizer) that allows the healthy probiotics to flourish.
- Superfood Activity: The probiotics were blended based on what your body can absorb, and in a form that your body and brain can utilize.
What Are Probiotics? What Are Prebiotics? Why Should You Take Both?
Probiotics are the “good bacteria” that populate your digestive tract, maintaining the natural balance of micro-organisms in your intestines. These microbes have been linked to numerous health benefits, including micronutrient absorption, digestive regularity, improved brain-gut connection, and overall mental well-being and outlook.*
Prebiotics are specialized plant fibers that “fertilize” the probiotics in your system. As the fibers themselves are not digested directly, they pass unchanged through the acidic environment of the stomach.*
Superfood Probiotics blend includes:
- Lactobacillus Sporogenes (aka Bacillus Coagulans) – Produces lactic acid that supports growth of beneficial microorganisms. Has unique quality that keeps it dormant in the bottle, and activates upon arrival in the intestine.
- Bifidobacterium Bifidus – One of the best probiotic strains of bacteria found in the system. Helps regulate intestinal homeostasis and is known to be one of the key “probiotics to look for” because of its ability to transit through the stomach to the colon.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus – May improve lactose digestion by supporting production of the digestive enzyme amylase. One of the best probiotics because it is resistance to bile, low pH stomachs and digestive enzymes, making Lactobacillus Acidophilus more likely to survive GI transit to the colon.
- Bifidobacterium Longum – Non-pathogenic bacteria associated with improving lactose tolerance and decreasing occasional diarrhea.
- Lactobacillus Casei – Known to survive a range of temperatures and acidic environments, works with Acidophilus to support enzyme activity and thus, nutrient absorption.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus – Can survive acid and bile of stomach. Promotes normal intestinal permeability.
Superfood Prebiotics blend includes:
- Apple Fibers – Whole food fibers that help the formula transit through GI and encourage maximum micronutrient absorption through gut wall.
- Chicory Root Inulin – The properties of inulin aid repair of the gut wall from damage caused by external stressors. May enhance growth of intestinal bifidobacteria and soothe gut walls. Not digested in upper GI tract making them provide maximum benefit to the colon and small intestine.
- Acai Fruit Extract – May help soothe digestive tract.
- Mangosteen Fruit Extract – Superfruit antioxidant supports calm, clean gut
- Cranberry & Blueberry Fruit Powders, Organic Vegetable Juice & Fruit Berry Blend – Superfoods that soothe and feed a healthy microflora environment in the GI tract.
Boost Your Superfood Probiotics When You:
- Have digestive issues, such as occasional constipation or diarrhea, that may be limiting the absorption of macro- and micronutrients in your gut
- Are under a specific period of stress that may be limiting your metabolic functions
- Have other external stressors on your gut